50+ Hilarious Things That Could Happen Only in India

India is an awesome place. Indian culture, movies, songs; all introduce that they have a large heart. Indian is a special place for visiting and sometimes you will see some unique things, amusing moments, joky people and their different working processes. Today, we collected some wonderful, very funny and hilarious images like those which only can be happened in India. At the end of this post, you must laugh. This post is especially dedicated to our all Indian Fans. Let’s start:
#1. No matter at all, though it is a Public bus
It-happens-only-in-India-1

Didi, what can I do? No problem, my sister. Just set up on the window and wash your son. Didi, then give me your water bottle. What you are telling, sister? Didi, I will buy one bottle in the next terminal for you. Just give me for this time, please.
#2. Time is to short baby!
It-happens-only-in-India-2
Hey, what are you doing? You can face an accident. Shut up, please. I have no time to get down on the door. I am feeling heavy urine pressure. Here is a public toilet; otherwise it will be terrific accident.
READ FULL ARTIKEL HERE